Hellmann's Philly CheesesteaksBest Foods
- rib eye steaks
- 1 onions (large, sliced)
- 2 green bell pepper (medium, sliced)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 italian rolls (or hoagie, split)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and green peppers and onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 7 minutes. Remove onion mixture from skillet and set aside.
- 2Microwave Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, milk and cheese in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH until warm, about 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- 3Evenly top rolls with cheese sauce, steak, then onion and pepper mixture.
- 4Cook steak in same skillet until desired doneness.