- 2 cans tuna, drained and flaked (6-1/2 oz. ea.)
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In medium bowl, combine tuna, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cilantro, chipotle chili, and lime juice. Shape tuna mixture into 6 patties, then dip in remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook tuna cakes, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve, if desired, on a bed of lettuce with Chipotle Lime Sauce*.
- *Chipotle Lime Sauce: In small bowl, combine 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, 2 tablespoons lime juice and 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper. Chill, if desired.