- 3 cans tuna, drain and flake (_, 5_oz.)
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs (divided)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chipotles in adobo
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine tuna, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cilantro, chipotle chili, and lime juice. Shape tuna mixture into 6 patties, then dip in remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tuna cakes, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve, if desired, on a bed of lettuce with Chipotle Lime Sauce*.