Hedgehog Birthday CakeSobre Dulce y Salado
This Hedgehog Birthday Cake is for all the hedgehog lovers, young or old, but it does make a great cake for a kid's birthday party with its fun decorations. Flavored with Nesquick or hot chocolate powder, this cake is full of chocolate flavor. A thick chocolate cream layer made with milk and dark chocolate covers this cake. Chocolate sticks make for the perfect hedgehog spikes and small biscuits create the face. This fun Hedgehog Birthday Cake will be unforgettable.
- 150 grams milk chocolate (melted)
- 150 grams dark chocolate (melted)
- 500 milliliters cream
- 5 eggs (separated)
- 2 teaspoons water
- 125 grams sugar
- 180 grams white flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 3 teaspoons chocolate (Nesquik, powder)
- chocolate sticks (for garnish)
- 3 cookies (small, for garnish)
- 1Mix the milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and cream in a medium bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- 2Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 3Mix the egg yolks, water, sugar, white flour, yeast, and Nesquik in a large bowl.
- 4Beat the egg whites until peaks form and harden, then add them to the bowl and mix.
- 5Place the dough in a cake mold and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove it from the oven, unmold, let it cool off, and cut open the cake horizontally.
- 7Crumble the top and mix with the chocolate cream in a large bowl.
- 8Spread the chocolate cream over the cake, place chocolate sticks to form the hedgehog spikes, place 3 cookies to form the face, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1160Calories from Fat570|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat570|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.