- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 19 ounces black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 8 1/2 ounces tortilla chips (plain)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz)
- 1. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain. 2. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, black beans and salsa. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until heated through. 3. Arrange tortilla chips on serving platter. Spread beef mixture over chips; sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Top, if desired, with sliced green onions, sliced pitted ripe olives, chopped tomato and chopped cilantro. Image copyright © 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used by permission.