- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion (medium, finely chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cauliflower (medium, cored and chopped)
- 1 chili pepper (mild, deseeded and chopped)
- 8 ounces white mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons spice blend (Ras el Hanout)
- 30 ounces white beans (pinto, Northern White, chickpea)
- 4 cups vegetable broth (or chicken broth if preferred)
- 2 scallions (chopped, optional)
- shredded cheese (your choice for topping, optional)
|Calories320Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Delgado 10 Jan
the cardimom really added a nice pop to the flavor
Whysel 24 Feb 2018
I added some garlic paste and wanted a bit of greens so added some collards.
k 21 Jan 2018
Just finished making this for NFL Play Off games! It is very tasty! I didn't use as much broth as called for and I did pop some in the blender. Blender gave it a great consistency. Thank you -- it's a little of an Indian flavor (tumeric and corriander?) which I love! Thanks.
Andrew T. 10 Jan 2018
It was delicious. I followed the recipe mostly just added a little bit of flour to thicken it up near the end whilst it was simmering. Also added two chillies instead of one. Added a teaspoon of Greek yoghurt, the scallions and shredded cheese as suggested,
Kathy Schneider 26 Dec 2017
It was liquidy It was okay I would not make it again
Gwen 6 Apr 2017
It was good for how healthy it is, I added nutritional yeast on top. Very easy to make also. My 3 year did not care for it, husband had 2 bowls.