- 3/4 pound whole wheat fettuccine
- 1 head broccoli (cut into small florets)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (divided)
- 3 tablespoons flour (choice)
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup cream cheese (I use 1/3 less fat)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (plus extra for serving)
|Calories720Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Erica 7 days ago
Not my favorite Alfredo recipe. I would love it if there was more flavoring.
Mackenzie Morgan 9 days ago
Great! The whole family raved about it. Definitely something I would make again!
Williams 18 Dec 2018
sooo good would make again.
FlavorfulCulinaire 8 Dec 2018
To print out the recipe just scroll down the page (well, several pages) until you see the recipe in a box. The box has the picture, ingredient list and directions. Hit print and you are done...no need for your e-mail address or extra pages. By the way, this was a great chicken dish and so easy.
Hi Rosemary 6 Dec 2018
I gave it three stars for a number of reasons. First the recipes are great but printing them out is a nightmare. First you have to provide an email address. Then check your email and click on the link. The print button doesn't work and I don't want to download a pdf and install pdfking.dmg. If I try to use my browsers print function I get a 20 page report that includes ads, pictures, comments, reviews, etc. Not nice.