Healthy Veggie Bowls Recipe: Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Chick Peas with Stir Fried Napa Cabbage, Corn, Carrots and Scallions with Avocado Dressing. Low-fat, low carb, paleo, super healthy and delicious!
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 sweet potato
- 170 grams chick peas (boiled)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 napa cabbage (big leaves of, chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 chilli pepper (small, chopped or ⅓ teaspoon ground chilli)
- 1 corn
- 2 carrots (medium-sized, peeled)
- 3 whole scallions
- sunflower oil (to fry)
- 1 avocado (peeled, stone removed)
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame (black, to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC or 355 ºF. Combine ground coriander, paprika, ginger and cumin. In a pan, fry the spices for 1-2 minutes, until the aromatic.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut in cubes. Combine half of the spice mixture with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the sweet potatoes. Mix well. Transfer to a baking tray or form and bake for 20 min.
- Mix the second half of spice mixture with the chick peas and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Set aside.