- 2 cups pasta (any shape, uncooked)
- 1 cup pasta water (reserved)
- 2 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pesto (divided)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes (cut in halves)
- 4 cups broccoli florets (coarsely chopped)
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ground black pepper (to taste)
PER SERVING *
|Calories270Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Patrick M. 19 days ago
Absolutely wonderful. Added a considerable amount more garlic and some basil and it set the dish off
Moses 2 Aug
Was a bit dry and tasteless, I understand its healthy but healthy doesnt have to mean bland. This is the first and only yummly recipe I’ve been disappointed with.
Benjamin Jon 22 Jul
we used a bit more pesto and garlic, would recommend
Rawley 17 Jul
it was wonderful! my family ate every bite!
Hofer 14 Jul
Made this tonight. Turned out very well. I grilled a couple chicken breats, shredded them and added to the mixture when the broccoli was almost done. Not a fan of the sundried tomatoes...perhaps its the texture. The wife had seconds so I know it was good.
Mariela 4 Jul
A simple and delicious recipe. I added sausage to the recipe!
Oline 29 Jun
delicious but i did some improve hahhahaha
Ilse Gomez 27 Jun
It was amazing! Definitely recommend it i added more pesto and garlic with a little extra cheese so it was great
Jimmy Kracorn 19 Jun
delicious meal! i will make again for sure