These mocha brownies are made with wholesome ingredients and are refine sugar-free !
- ½ Cup of organic whole grain flour.
- 1 tbsp of raw cacao powder.
- 1 Pinch of salt.
- ½ Cup of organic coconut sugar.
- 2 Free range organic eggs.
- 100g of organic unsweetened dark chocolate. At least 80% preferably 90%.
- ½ cup of organic butter.
- 1 shot of espresso. If you don't have an espresso maker use 1 Tbsp of instant espresso powder and add it to your dry ingredients.
- ½ Cup of pecans.
- ½ Cup of chocolate chips.
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Put your chocolate (not the chocolate chips) and butter in a glass bowl and cook it over in a water bath. This will prevent your chocolate from burning and will give you a luxurious glossy mixture.
- Put your dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix them. Once your chocolate and butter are melted (check the picture above), add your sugar to cool down the mixture.