- 4 green bell peppers
- 1 cup rice (cooked)
- 16 ounces turkey meat (ground, preferably extra lean)
- 8 ounces mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded plus extra for topping)
- 25 ounces pasta sauce (use a really good kind for maximum flavor)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh basil leaves (Optional for garnish, chopped or torn)
|Calories170Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lake 7 hours ago
Loved it but I had to drain the meat because there was too much liquid but it was very good. Will make it again for sure
Debbie A day ago
Really simple and delicious!
Danna 22 days ago
mine turned out mushy. is that how they are suppose to be? and 4 green bell peppers? more like 7 peppers because there's SO MUCH stuffing! will try again tho.
Vincent Oliver 28 days ago
Its really good. the rexipe makes extra stuffing than fits in 4 peppers. I would get an extra pepper next time. I also used a rice and quinoa mixture instead of just rice.
French 28 days ago
It wasn't that bad! I messed up a little but that's apart of the learning process (:
Danielle 18 Jan
The dish was actually really good! I did add a ton of garlic powder and pepper to season the turkey and about a tablespoon of italian seasoning. I only used half a jar of the pasta sauce as it was sufficient. *NOTE drain the turkey before adding all the goodies to it. Definitely a healthy alternative for stuffed peppers!
Ashley 16 Jan
super simple and tasty!
LaQuadra Haskins 10 Jan
yummy!!! My family enjoyed it