- 2 chicken breasts (large, cooked)
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt (non-fat)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard (I use whole grain dijon)
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts (chopped)
- 1 cup celery (chopped small)
- 1 cup red grapes (quartered)
- 1 cup butter lettuce (chopped)
- 1 whole wheat pita (toasted)
|Calories310Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Damien Young 30 Aug 2018
Scrumptious! I made it for a quick weeknight dinner. The flavors blend well and I’m looking forward to eating it for lunch. My wife loved it. I will definitely make this again.
Omar El Alami 13 Jul 2018
6/10 : I completely failed making this, mistakingly put parsley instead of celery. Yeah don’t follow my example.
Todd Belger 15 Jun 2018
amazing salad! Always asked for on camping trips
95DemonEarth .. 25 Jun 2017
Delicious!! Really easy to make and great for prepping my lunch. Plan to keep making this one. :)
Tran L. 20 Jun 2017
Delicious! I used less mayo than the recipe and I didn't have enough yogurt, but it still turns out yum.
Lindsey Hartman 14 Jun 2017
Almost not edible not sure what didn't work
Frankie Is The Best 6 Jun 2017
Really enjoyed this recipe
Kellum 26 May 2017
Turned out amazing. Added cranberries and almonds
Victoria Yotka 28 Jan 2017
Taste is very good but the dressing recipe makes a lot of it so it really covers all of the ingredients.