Healthy Boneless WingsMADELEINE COCINA
Chicken wings are tasty bar food favorite. There are many flavors to choose from. They usually aren’t a healthy snack, but these Healthy Boneless Wings are both tasty and low in calories. They take 75 minutes to prepare and are only 210 calories. The recipe includes boneless skinless chicken breasts, skim milk, spicy salsa, white vinegar, whole wheat flour, cornmeal, pepper, paprika, salt, and olive oil.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (each cut into 8 strips)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. skim milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. prepared salsa (spicy)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp. cornmeal
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. salsa (spicy)
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- carrot sticks
- celery sticks
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1/3 cup blue cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 pinch paprika
- Make the blue cheese dressing by combining the sour cream, blue cheese, vinegar, paprika, and salt together in a small bowl. Refrigerate. May be made a day ahead.
- Mix the milk, salsa, and vinegar together and pour over the chicken. Allow to marinate for at least 15 minutes, preferably overnight. Drain the excess marinade from the chicken.
- Mix the flour and cornmeal with the pepper, paprika, and salt. Dip each piece of chicken into the flour mixture to coat well.
- Heat the olive oil in a hot skillet and cook the chicken until golden brown on each side and cooked through.
- Mix the salsa and vinegar together to make the sauce and drizzle over the chicken pieces. Serve along with the blue cheese dressing and celery and carrot sticks.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories260Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes