Hazelnuts are a rich and creamy nut that are one of the main ingredients in Nutella, which is a natural hazelnut and cocoa spread. It can be added to many delicious recipes, including this recipe for Hazelnut Cupcakes with Nutella. These cupcakes are decadent and hearty. They a bursting with flavors that will not only satisfy the sweet tooth, it also will leave them jumping for joy. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
- 40 grams salted butter (softened)
- 100 grams sugar (granualted)
- 100 grams flour
- 20 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 30 grams hazelnut flour
- 6 grams baking powder
- 120 milliliters milk
- 1 eggs
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 80 grams Nutella
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 10 grams ground hazelnuts
- hazelnuts (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix the softened butter, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, hazelnut powder, and baking powder until crumbly.
- Add the milk, then the egg, while mixing. Mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Fill the cupcake molds and bake for about 20 minutes.
- To prepare the Nutella topping, whisk the mascarpone, Nutella , powdered sugar, and ground hazelnuts at slow speed.
- Using a flat teaspoon, decorate the cooled cupcakes. Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts.