Hazelnut Sable CookiesOn dine chez Nanou
These are not just any cookies, these are Hazelnut Sable Cookies. Have you ever tried Hazelnut Sable Cookies before? Well today is your lucky day. These are not only healthy but packed with flavor. You will love baking these Hazelnut Sable Cookies with your family and serving them in a cookie jar on the kitchen table. Let us know your thoughts about our recipe in the comments below or by giving this recipe a star rating.
- 100 grams hazelnuts (whole)
- 250 grams flour
- 60 grams granulated sugar
- 30 grams vanilla sugar
- 180 grams butter (cold, diced)
- 30 grams praline
- baking soda
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 candied orange peel (finely diced, optional)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Finely chop the unpeeled hazelnuts using a food processor.
- 3Pour the resulting powder in a bowl with the flour, 1the sugar, 5 grams of vanilla sugar, butter, praline, 2 pinches of baking soda and 1 pinch of salt. Mix with your fingertips so that the butter is incorporated. Then, knead with your hands and form a ball. Wrap it in plastic film and let it cool in the fridge for about one hour.
- 4Fill flexible baking tins with this dough. Make sure to compress it well using the back of a spoon so that it takes the shape of your tin. Choose small tins with pretty designs so that, when you unmold the cakes, you will see these beautiful drawings appear. Remember to remove the excess of dough with the blade of a knife.
- 5Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of your molds.
- 6While the cookies are baking, mix the icing sugar and 15 grams of vanilla sugar.
- 7Carefully unmold the shortbread because they break easily when they are hot. Place them on a wire rack and sprinkle them with the mixture of the two sugars . Let them cool.
PER SERVING *
|Calories110Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.