The photo speaks a thousand words. You and I both know that looks like the most delicious treat you have seen in awhile. Well today is your lucky day because this Hazelnut Iced Ring recipe is pretty easy to prepare. Try out this Hazelnut Iced Ring recipe for your family and shock them with this delectable treat. You will be sure to wow your family with this Hazelnut Iced Ring recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Hazelnut Iced Ring recipe a star rating!
- 150 grams sugar
- 170 grams hazelnuts (toasted and chopped)
- 100 grams butter
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams flour
- 8 grams baking powder
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 15 grams cocoa powder (optional)
- 100 grams milk chocolate (minced)
- 100 milliliters heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add 50 gr. sugar to the hazelnuts Set aside 20 grams of hazelnuts for later use.
- Beat the butter with the remaining sugar until creamy.
- Add the eggs, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, milk, nuts, and a pinch of salt. Mix well gently with a spatula.
- Grease and lightly flour a 22-centimeter ring cake.
- Pour in the mixture and bake for 50 minutes.
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes, remove from pan and leave to cool on a cooling rack.
- In a bowl, add the chocolate and the cream. Melt the chocolate in a microwave for 30 second up to 1 minute. Stir well and allow to cool.
- Ice the cake and sprinkle with remaining nuts.
PER SERVING *
|Calories540Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.