This rich and creamy recipe for Hazelnut Cake is delicious and a perfect cake for a party, special occasion or special event. Hazelnuts provide a creamy and crunchy texture to this smooth and succulent sweet treat. Don’t forget to sprinkle icing sugar on top for a show-stopping presentation. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go grocery shopping so you can surprise your loved ones with a perfect palate pleasing dessert.
- 3 eggs
- 180 grams granulated sugar
- 7.5 grams vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 200 grams flour
- 11 grams baking powder
- 100 grams ground hazelnuts
- 50 grams powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a cake pan.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar until you get a frothy mixture.
- Add the milk and oil while mixing.
- In a different bowl, mix the flour, yeast, and ground hazelnuts. Add to the wet ingredients.
- Mix everything to get a smooth batter.
- Fill the prepared cake pan with the mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 400 F.
- Feel free to dust with powdered sugar once unmolded.