- 1 package turkey breakfast sausage patties (or Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe)
- 8 hawaiian sweet rolls (Kings)
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 8 tablespoons pineapple (finely diced fresh or canned)
- 8 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat sausage patties according to package directions.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally; spread a thin layer of butter on each cut surface.
- Place rolls, butter side up, on a baking sheet and broil for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place a sausage patty on the bottom half of each roll spread 1 Tablespoon of whipped cream cheese on each patty.
- Top cream cheese with pineapple and the top half of each roll. Serve.
Hawaiian Ham SandwichesMyRecipes
Breakfast SticksButtoni's Low Carb Recipes
Breakfast QuesadillasIowa Girl Eats
Quick Breakfast CasseroleCoupon Cravings Home
Egg & Bacon Breakfast PizzasYummly
Breakfast Pattie Sliders with CheeseAllRecipes
Mini Hawaiian SandwichesEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Ham Swiss Hawaiian Slider RollsCraving some creativity
The Best Pan-Fried Breakfast PotatoesThe Foodie Patootie
Bacon Wrapped Rosemary Breakfast SlidersPaleOMG
Hawaiian Roll Ham SlidersJust a Pinch
Hawaiian SandwichesThe Cozy Cook
Creamy Cuban Fu FuHellmann's
Breakfast Toast CupsFood With Feeling
Greek Yogurt Breakfast BarkGo Eat and Repeat
Muffin-Pan Breakfast SlidersThe Kitchn
Hawaiian Ham SandwichesA Recipe A Day
Crock Pot Pulled Venison Hawaiian RollsLegendary Whitetails
Hawaiian Sweet Roll Ham Sandwich SlidersBigOven
Hawaiian BBQ Sandwiches (inspired by Earl of Sandwich)Eat at Home
The Ultimate Breakfast Sliderpopsugar.com
Breakfast Energy SmoothieDeliciously Sprinkled
Sausage Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders with Maple Glaze4 Sons are Us
Oven Baked Hawaiian Pizza SandwichesWonky Wonderful