- 1 package turkey breakfast sausage patties (or Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe)
- 8 hawaiian sweet rolls (Kings)
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 8 tablespoons pineapple (finely diced fresh or canned)
- 8 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat sausage patties according to package directions.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally; spread a thin layer of butter on each cut surface.
- Place rolls, butter side up, on a baking sheet and broil for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place a sausage patty on the bottom half of each roll spread 1 Tablespoon of whipped cream cheese on each patty.
- Top cream cheese with pineapple and the top half of each roll. Serve.