- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 hard boiled eggs (chopped)
- 3 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 cup fettuccini pasta (thin, cooked and diced, about a ¼ of a 16 oz box)
- 3 pounds potatoes (small golden)
- 1/2 cup celery (shredded)
- 1/2 cup red onion (shredded)
- 5 sweet gherkin pickles (chopped)
- 2 carrots (shredded)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, both mustards, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, lemon pepper, pickle juice, vinegar, brown sugar, hard boiled eggs and green onions. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the pasta package. Then rinse with cold water and set aside to allow to fully cool. Dice it up into bite size pieces.
- Place the potatoes and 2 tablespoons of salt in a large pot of water. Bring the water to a boil, then lower the heat to medium and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, until the potatoes are barely tender when pierced with a knife. Drain the potatoes in a colander, and then place the colander with the potatoes over the empty pot and cover with a clean, dry kitchen towel. Allow the potatoes to steam for 15 minutes.
- Cut the warm potatoes in quarters and add them to the large bowl of dressing. Add the celery, red onions, pickles and carrots then stir to combine. Gently stir in the frozen peas, then cover and refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend. Salt and pepper to taste, if needed. Aloha!
PER SERVING *
|Calories350Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.