- 10 ounces refrigerated pizza dough (tube)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 4 ounces ham (chopped)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (small, chopped)
- 1/4 cup pineapple (tidbits, drained)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray nonstick cooking spray on a large baking sheet. Spread pizza dough on lightly floured surface into a 15 x 10 inch rectangle. Cut six squares (5 x 5 inches each) from the dough. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of sauce in the center of each square. Next, top dough squares with even portions of ham, pepper, and pineapple, then sprinkle with about 1 tablespoon of cheese on each square. With a spatula, flip one edge of the dough to the opposite edge to form a triangle. Pinch edges to seal well. Place pockets on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.