- 1 vanilla cake mix ([16.25] oz French, plus ingredients to prepare)
- 2 instant pudding mix ([3.4] oz coconut cream)
- 1 crushed pineapple ( oz can, drained)
- 4 cups half & half
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts (toasted and chopped)
Shelby S. 11 Jun
Love this so much I’ve made it 5 times already❤️
Alvaro 1 Apr
Easy to make and delicious!!!
Oliyia F. 6 Dec 2017
This is the second time I have made this cake, and it is very delicious and easy to make. For some reason I can not find the coconut pudding so I do have to use vanilla pudding, but it still tastes great!
Marley 14 Oct 2017
It was delicious the pineapple was good
Tammy Frickey 15 Sep 2017
Great everyone loved it.
Lisette C. 25 Oct 2016
Very good it is not always possible to get some ingredients in Holland but most of the time it works out well
Patrice W. 23 Jul 2016
Fantastic! Easy crowd pleaser! Have made it many times. It's a summertime family favorite dessert. Yummy!
Thelma O. 1 Feb 2016
I love this cake !!!! My family and my church family went crazy about it!!! I would make it again. I made it exactly the way the recipe called for . I will certainly make it again.