Marinade makes enough for 4 chops. Grill over medium-hot fire until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- 12 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 scallions (white parts sliced into thin rounds)
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger root (peeled and minced)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (reduced-sodium)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (Asian, dark)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Mix pineapple juice, white parts of scallions, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, pepper and salt together in large, resealable bag. Add chops, seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 10 hours. Remove chops from marinade, do not pat dry and discard remaining marinade.