- 1 pound teriyaki-marinated pork tenderloin
- 10 ounces mixed salad greens (European)
- 1 cup fresh pineapple (cubed)
- 1 cup mango (cubed)
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts (toasted and chopped)
- 1/3 cup vinaigrette (prepared raspberry walnut)
- Grill pre-marinated pork tenderloin over medium-high heat for 20 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Allow pork to set for 5 minutes, then slice into long thin strips. Place salad greens on 4 dinner plates. Top with pork slices, pineapple, mangos and macadamia nuts. Drizzle with vinaigrette.