Not your avergae potatoes, but definitley one for the books! This Hasselback Potatoes recipe is one you might want to save for future use. It is not only delicious but healthy! Try out this Hasselback Potatoes as a side dish for a family meal or serve it alone for a dinner party. It is the perfect blend of vegetables and taste. We hope you enjoy this Hasselback Potatoes recipe as much as we do. Let us know your thoughts in the rating scale below.
- potatoes (all the same size)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- garlic powder
- seasoning (Potato)
- grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Line a baking dish with wax paper and lightly brush with oil.
- Peel, wash, and dry the potatoes.
- With a small, sharp knife, make deep incisions in the potatoes, approximately 3 to 4 mm. apart, being careful to not cut through completely. To avoid this, place the potato on a surface with two wooden spoons on either side of it, stopping the blade 1 cm. from the base of the potato.
- Place the potatoes in a baking dish and and brush them with oil.
- Combine some oil in a bowl with the breadcrumbs, the garlic, and the potato seasonings, sprinkle this mixture all over the potatoes, allowing it to also to penetrate the cuts.
- Bake at 220C for approximately 40 minutes (depending on the size of the potatoes).
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, brush them with melted butter (this makes the potatoes crunchier), sprinkle them with the grated cheese and broil them for 5 to 6 minutes until golden.
- Serve the potatoes hot.
|Calories170Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.