- 3 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1 11/16 ounces italian salad dressing mix (package dry)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried leaves oregano
- 8 cups vegetables (fall, potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, parsnips, onions, bell peppers cut into 1 to 1 1/2-inch chunks)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pork in shallow roasting pan. Blend Italian salad dressing mix, cumin and oregano in small bowl. Sprinkle half of seasoning mixture over pork; cook uncovered for 1 hour or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes.
- While pork is cooking, coat a separate baking dish with vegetable cooking spray and add vegetables. Sprinkle remaining seasoning over vegetables. Cover and roast in oven for 30 minutes. Remove cover, stir and continue roasting 15 to 30 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Slice roast and serve with vegetables.