Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Prepare the fries by cutting 8 med-sized Yukon Gold potatoes into 3/8" strips. Soak in water for 15 minutes and then blanch in canola oil for 5 min at 300 F. Drain and let cool. Raise temperature to 350F and cook for approx. 5-7 minutes (until crispy on the outside and sweet & moist inside). Note: Colour of fries may vary but golden brown is the ideal!
- Next prepare the gravy. Infuse your favourite gravy with Molson Canadian Cider. Mix a ratio of 10:1 --> Gravy: Molson Canadian Cider (adjust according to taste). Combine in a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- While simmering the gravy, prepare the coleslaw. Combine 1/8 cup of Molson Canadian Cider, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, dry mustard and salt in a bowl and add in one bag of coleslaw mix. Stir in 1 Granny Smith apple finely sliced into 1' bite-size pieces.
- Once you have prepared all toppings place 1 cup of cooked fries in a shallow bowl (one bowl per person), add tempered curds and pour on gravy. Top with pulled pork and ¼ cup of coleslaw.
- Pair with a glass of Molson Canadian Cider and ENJOY!