- 1 cup ham (finely chopped)
- 15 ounces refrigerated pie crust (softened as directed on package)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 8 teaspoons honey mustard
- 4 teaspoons onion (finely chopped)
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove one crust from the pouch and unroll onto lightly floured work surface. Roll into 12-inch round. Cut four 5-inch circles from dough. Spared 1 teaspoon mustard onto half of each round. Top with 2 tablespoons ham, 1 tablespoon raisins and 1/2 teaspoon onion. Brush edges of dough with water. Fold each in half and press edges tightly to seal. Cut three slits into top of dough.
- Place hampanadas on large baking sheet. Repeat. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.
- Makes 8
- Tip: Cut ham into cubes and chop in a food processor until pieces are very small.