Flip the switch on mama's hamburger! This recipe is for Hamburgers with Ham and Cheese. This delicious and flavorful recipe only contains ingredients. It's not only delicious but good for you! Don't believe us? Try this Hamburgers with Ham and Cheese recipe for yourself. Let us know your thoughts about this recipe in our comments below. Or give this recipe a star rating! It's great to share your thoughts with others!
- 400 grams ground beef
- 100 grams ham (diced)
- 1 tablespoon chile flakes (arbol, may substitute cayenne)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 50 grams cheese (such as monterey jack, shredded)
- 1 handful fresh spinach leaves (cut into strips)
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- ciabatta bread
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- cooking spray
- Mix the ground beef with the breadcrumbs, chile flakes, salt, black pepper, milk, monterey jack, and ham. Divide into 4 patties and place onto a plate covered with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Heat the bread.
- Spritz a skillet with cooking spray and cook the patties until well-done. Blot excess grease with a paper towel if necessary.
- Place the spinach onto half a ciabatta bread, top with a patty, a little sour cream, parmesan cheese, and pickles. Top with the other half of the bread and serve.
|Calories370Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.