Hamburgers with Goat Cheese and MustardMadeleine Cocina
Are you having a BBQ this weekend and you want to cook something that will impress your friends and family? We got you covered! Try our Hamburgers with Goat Cheese and Mustard recipe. Its is packed with flavor and contains tons of protein to keep your party satisfied. We all want to cook the best meals for our loved ones. This Hamburgers with Goat Cheese and Mustard recipe will let you do just that. Try it out and let us know how it goes in the comments below.
- 700 grams ground beef
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon parsley (ground)
- 1 teaspoon basil (ground)
- 1/2 cup corn flakes (ground or breadcrumbs)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 150 grams goat cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 3 cups mixed salad greens (in bite-sized pieces)
- 2 tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 onions (cut into half moons)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- cooking spray (optional)
- 1Mix the beef with the 2 tablespoons mustard, parsley, basil, corn flakes, salt, and pepper. Mix to incorporate.
- 2Form the beef mixture into patties and grill or cook in a skillet spritzed with cooking spray. When the juices start to leave the patty, flip and cook on the other side.
- 3Whisk together the mustard, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Drizzle over the greens and toss. Set aside.
- 4Heat the bread and layer with the greens, tomato, and onion. Place a patty on top and spread with goat cheese. Add a little more mustard if desired.
- 5Tope with the other half of the bun and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories560Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.