®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Hamburgers with GarlicMADELEINE COCINA
Hamburgers with Garlic
Hamburgers are a traditional family favorite. Cheeseburgers are a decadent family favorite. And this recipe for Hamburgers with garlic will replace the old favorites. Ingredients include ground beef, chili flakes, salt, ground black pepper, onions, parsley, garlic, hazelnuts, basil, olive oil, hamburger buns, and mozzarella cheese. It takes about 35 minutes to prepare this sandwich that is perfect paired with French fries, soup, or salad.
- Mix the chili flakes, salt, and pepper into the ground beef. Form patties and cook in a skillet.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and saute the onion on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until caramelized. Set aside.
- Mix the parsley, garlic, hazelnuts, basil, and olive oil together in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place a burger and a slice of cheese inside each hamburger bun. Top with caramelized onions and the garlic mixture.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories560Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.