This recipe for Hamburgers au Gratin boasts a lot of flavor, heartiness, and cheesy delight. It takes about 45 minutes to prepare this delectable dish for four people. Family dinner time is about to change for the better. Ingredients include ground…
beef, chopped onions, finely chopped garlic cloves, finely chopped parsley, paprika, salt, ground black pepper, manchego cheese, tomato sauce, and grated mozzarella cheese. Enjoy the smiles as they dig into this dish.
- 400 grams ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ground black pepper
- 4 cubes manchego cheese
- 2/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, garlic, parsley, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide into 4 portions. Shape the hamburger patties and in the center add 1 cube of Manchego cheese per portion. Cover with meat from the same patty.