- 18 1/4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 quarts Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream
- sesame seeds (decorations)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray one 8-inch round cake pan and one 9-inch metal or oven-proof glass bowl with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, pouring 1/2 of the batter into each prepared pan. Bake 8-inch cake 30 minutes and bowl cake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire racks, cool 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely. Trim top of 8-inch round cake to flatten. Trim flat side of bowl to make even. Wrap cakes in aluminum foil and freeze at least 1 hour.
- Remove cakes from foil and on serving platter, arrange 8-inch cake. Scoop Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream onto cake. With metal spatula, shape Ice Cream for "hamburger patty"; freeze at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, for Hamburger Decorations, spray glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Microwave fruit chews 10 seconds to soften. Press together and with rolling pin, flatten between 2 sheets waxed paper; cut into square "cheese slice".
- Arrange "cheese" on "hamburger patty", then arrange cookies for "lettuce". Add fruit-slice-shaped gum drops for "tomatoes". For "bun", top with bowl cake, flat side down, then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Freeze 4 hours or overnight.
|Calories250Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.