- 2 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 whole onion (Large, Diced)
- 2 stalks celery (Diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (Minced)
- 14 1/2 ounces tomatoes (Can Whole)
- 3 cups beef stock (Or Beef Broth, Plus More As Needed)
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper (Seeded And Diced)
- 1 whole red bell pepper (Seeded And Diced)
- 1 whole green bell pepper (Seeded And Diced)
- 4 whole carrots (Peeled And Sliced On The Diagonal)
- 5 whole red potatoes (Cut Into Chunks)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (more To Taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (More To Taste)
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes (Dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (more To Taste)
PER SERVING *
|Calories240Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ronald Sheweloff 23 Apr
Man O Man this was a packed soup. The flavor was excellent. I used 5 cups of broth rather than water. Everyone loved it.
Rosemary Federico 13 Feb
Great. Easy to make and yummy.
Mary N. 18 Nov 2017
Really good and have made it several times
Maha H. 3 Nov 2017
Super delicious! I substituted the ground chuck for chicken breasts and half of the potato for chopped zucchini because I'm on a low carb diet.
Michelle H. 6 Nov 2016
love this soup! found it a year ago and have made it several times. everyone loves it! I love that I can switch up the veggies to what I have and my husband loves anything with hamburger in it. first time I am making it in a few months now that the weather has cooled and we are looking forward to having it several times this winter again.
Jennifer H. 27 Aug 2015
This is one of the best soups I've ever made. My family loves it and its so satisfying and good for you with all those veggies in it! I have made it 3 times now. The only thing I have changed is adding twice the beef broth and double up on seasoning since I like a soupier soup. Delicious!