While the flavor of the meat usually makes the burger, there is also a school of thought that says that if the bun doesn't taste great, the burger falls flat. This delicious recipe for Hamburber Buns will make you crave a big juicy burger right off the grill. If you plan to have a backyard barbecue and feel ambitious, why not try making these flavorful buns for a meal that is out of this world. Jimmy Buffett will be so proud of your very own cheeseburgers in your own little paradise.
- 120 grams spring water
- 180 grams milk
- 1 egg
- 30 grams butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar (ground)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 570 grams wheat flour
- 1 packet yeast
- 6 seeds
- Place all ingredients except the 6 seed mix in the food processor's bowl.
- Install the kneading attachment.
- Let it knead for ten minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 balls and leave them to sit for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 200 °.
- With a pastry brush, brush the buns with water or milk and sprinkle some of the 6 seeds mixture on top of the bread.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.