Ham, Cheese, and Bread CasseroleAs receitas lá de casa
What's better than grilled cheese? More grilled cheese. That is exactly what you get in this warm and melty casserole. It combines everything we love about a grilled cheese sandwiches and adds a fun twist that your family will love. Perfect for a Friday night dinner.
- 18 slices bread
- 150 grams sliced ham
- 150 grams cheese (Belgian , sliced)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- black olives (pitted and sliced, to taste)
- 3 eggs
- 200 milliliters milk
- garlic powder (as needed)
- 1 handful mozzarella cheese (grated)
- bacon slices (to taste)
- olive oil (as needed)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Line a cake pan with the bread slices, being careful not to overlap them. Cover them with the ham and cheese, and lightly spread them with ketchup.
- 3Place another layer of bread slices, and cover them again with ham and cheese slices. Spread with the remaining ketchup and sprinkle with the sliced olives. Add another layer of bread slices.
- 4In a bowl, mix the eggs with the milk and a pinch of salt, garlic powder, and oregano, stirring well. Evenly pour this mix over the bread and cheese layers.
- 5Top the bread with the grated mozzarella and bacon slices. Dust with more garlic powder and oregano, and drizzle with olive oil.
- 6Bake for approximately 25 minutes until the bread and the bacon are well toasted. Serve with a salad.
PER SERVING *
|Calories700Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.