This recipe can be ready in just 25 minutes and makes a brilliant main dish. Perfect for the spring time, the pasta and ham bring a color to the dish. The heavy brie cream compliments the pine nuts when blended together.
- 200 grams pasta
- 2 tablespoons brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 15 pine nuts (toasted)
- ground black pepper
- 1 slice black forest ham
- Boil the pasta according to package directions.
- In a saucepan, whisk together the Brie, cream, and pine nuts until melted. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the drained pasta with the cheesy sauce on top. Garnish with pieces of ham and pine nuts.
Kay D. 30 May 2015
This was the first time I have made anything like this pasta dish and it was incredibly. The pine nuts gave it a bold flavor and the pasta was nice and tender. I will be making this 4 star dish again next week for the whole family to enjoy.