®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Ham, Apple & Cheddar Crepes
- Pour the milk, butter, eggs and salt in a blender. Mix until well combined. Add the flour. Mix for 15 to 20 seconds or until smooth. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat an 8-inch crêpe pan or a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat well with nonstick cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan, swirl to fully cover the bottom of the pan. Cook for 1 minute or until crêpe begins to curl around the edges. Carefully flip and cook for an additional 30 seconds or until set. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with additional cooking spray and remaining batter. Layer cooked crêpes between pieces of wax paper to prevent sticking.
- Lay a crêpe on a clean work surface. Arrange a few slices of apple on a quarter of the crêpe; top with shredded ham. Fold the crêpe in half to cover the filling and fold in half again to create a triangular shape. Repeat with remaining crêpes, apple and ham. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and hold in a warm oven until ready to serve or up to 30 minutes.
- For the cheese sauce, Melt the butter in a saucepan set over medium heat. Stir in the flour until well coated. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until pale and smooth. Whisk in the milk, a splash at a time, until smooth; stir in the mustard, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until thick enough to coat the back of the spoon. Remove from heat. Whisk in the cheese, a small handful at a time, until melted and smooth.
- Place filled crêpes on each plate. Spoon warm cheese sauce over each serving and sprinkle with chives.