A classic ham recipe for Sunday suppers. Serve with green beans and Honey-Glazed Sweet Potatoes.
- 5 pounds smoked ham (fully-cooked boneless, OR shank or butt half spiral sliced)
- 1 cup apple cider
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons mustard (spicy)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place ham in shallow roasting pan in ovenand roast for 1 hour. (about 15-18 minutes per pound.) until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 140 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, stir 2 tablespoons apple cider and cornstarch together in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cornstarch mixture, remaining apple cider, mustard and cloves to a boil, stirring until thickened. Pour glaze over ham in oven ham during the final 30 minutes of roasting.