Ham with Cider GlazePork
A classic ham recipe for Sunday suppers. Serve with green beans and Honey-Glazed Sweet Potatoes.
- 5 pounds smoked ham (fully-cooked boneless, OR shank or butt half spiral sliced)
- 1 cup apple cider
- 4 teaspoons corn starch
- 2 teaspoons mustard (spicy)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place ham in shallow roasting pan in ovenand roast for 1 hour. (about 15-18 minutes per pound.) until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 140 degrees F.
- 2Meanwhile, stir 2 tablespoons apple cider and cornstarch together in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cornstarch mixture, remaining apple cider, mustard and cloves to a boil, stirring until thickened. Pour glaze over ham in oven ham during the final 30 minutes of roasting.
PER SERVING *
|Calories300Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Old-Fashioned Ham with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze recipe | Epicurious.comEpicurious
Glazed Baked HamSimply Recipes
Apricot-Glazed Smoked HamGood Housekeeping
Holiday Glazed Baked HamShe Wears Many Hats
Brown-Sugar-Glazed HamBetter Homes and Gardens
Heavenly Baked HamWildflour's Cottage Kitchen
Glazed Easter HamThe Pioneer Woman
Baked Ham with Pineapple Brown Sugar GlazeRoti n Rice
Ham with Brown Sugar & Thyme GlazePork
Easy Brown Sugar Honey Glaze for Easter HamThe Kitchn
Christmas Glazed Hammums lounge
Bourbon Maple Glazed HamJust a Pinch
Easy Brown Sugar Cola Glazed HamEveryday Made Fresh
Maple Brown Sugar Glazed HamLike Mother Like Daughter
Port Wine, Citrus and Cracked Pepper Glazed Boneless HamPork
Honey-Orange Glazed HamPork
Glazed Holiday HamIt Is a Keeper
Raisin-Apricot Glazed HamPork