- 32 eggs
- 10 cups milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 cup onion (minced)
- 3/4 cup parsley (finely chopped)
- 6 1/4 quarts hashbrown potatoes (frozen)
- 5 pounds ham (cubed)
- 1 1/4 pounds cheddar cheese low fat (shredded)
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, mustard, spices, onion and parsley until all ingredients are blended well.
- Add the potatoes, ham and cheese to the egg mixture. Stir gently until all ingredients are blended well.
- Pour into a pan that has been coated with non-cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the casserole from the cooler.
- Bake in a convection oven preheated to 325 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 1 ½ hours.
- Hold at 140 degrees Fahrenheit or higher to serve.
- Cover and place on rack in the cooler. Do not stack pans. Allow for air to circulate around the pans. Cool to 40 degrees Fahrenheit within 4 hours.
- Reheat product to 170 degrees Fahrenheit or higher for at least 1 minute. Hold at 140 degrees Fahrenheit or higher to serve.