- 1/2 pound ham (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 10 ounces light alfredo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- Cook spaghetti in a 5-quart saucepan according to the package directions. Add the broccoli florets 2 minutes before spaghetti is al dente. (Use the cooking time given on the spaghetti package as a guideline). Drain and keep warm.
- Add the ham, Alfredo sauce and pepper flakes to the pan and heat over medium heat until warmed, about 1 minute. Return the spaghetti and broccoli to the pan and toss to mix. Spoon onto individual serving plates.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and freshly grated pepper.
Linn 18 days ago
I made as directed and my picky eaters asked me to make it again and again they loved it even the one who hates broccoli asked for more. I personally think adding a touch of garlic next time would make it better since I love garlic anyways. I will be adding this to my collection
Fuzz 9 Dec 2018
Substituted mixed veggies for the broccoli and three cheese sauce for the Alfredo....superb! Will make again as it was enjoyed by the whole family!