®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Ham and Smoked Gouda Biscuits with Maple Butter
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Butter a large baking sheet (or coat it with nonstick spray).
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and baking soda. Use a pastry cutter or your fingertips to add the butter, working the mixture until it resembles a coarse meal. Stir in the ham, cheese and chives. Add the yogurt, stirring until just combined.
- Drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet in 12 equal mounds, about 1 inch apart. Bake until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the Maple Butter: in a medium bowl, combine the butter and maple syrup. Add salt to taste and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve the biscuits with Maple Butter on the side.