Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Butter a large baking sheet (or coat it with nonstick spray).
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and baking soda. Use a pastry cutter or your fingertips to add the butter, working the mixture until it resembles a coarse meal. Stir in the ham, cheese and chives. Add the yogurt, stirring until just combined.
- Drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet in 12 equal mounds, about 1 inch apart. Bake until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the Maple Butter: in a medium bowl, combine the butter and maple syrup. Add salt to taste and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve the biscuits with Maple Butter on the side.