- 12 pounds ground ham (and ground pork mix, 2/3 ground ham to 1/3 ground pork)
- 126 ounces cream of celery soup
- 4 1/2 cups instant mashed potatoes (granules, Potato bursts)
- 12 cups water
- 12 eggs (beaten)
- 6 pounds frozen mixed vegetables (OR vegetable of choice)
- 3 cups American cheese (grated)
- Brown meat, drain. Cook vegetable until tender, drain.
- Add cream of celery soup to browned meat and simmer together until heated through.
- Pour meat/soup mixture into greased pans (six 9 x13-inch).
- Layer cooked vegetable over meat layer.
- Boil water for potatoes. Remove boiling water from stove and add instant potatoes and blend well.
- Add beaten eggs to potatoes, mix well.
- Spread potatoes over vegetable layer. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over each potato layer.
- Conventional Oven: Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or Convection oven: Bake 300° for 20 minutes