Ham and Parsley wrapsMarmita
Put those extra tortillas to good use in making these effortless fold-overs, or pick up a package of wraps that are flavored with herbs and garlic, if desired. Either way, they are spread with mayonnaise (plain or seasoned with mustard seeds and lemon zest and juice), then layered with thinly sliced ham, grated mozzarella cheese, and fresh parsley before being folded over and cooked in a skillet, similar to quesadilla, until the cheese melts.
- 4 tortillas (wraps or large, herbs and garlic)
- 7 slices ham
- shredded mozzarella cheese (to taste)
- parsley (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1Lay a wrap or tortilla flat and place desired number of slices of ham on half of the wrap.
- 2Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 3Top with parsley.
- 4Mix 2 tablespoons mayonnaise with pepper, pinch of mustard seed and lemon.
- 5Spread mayonnaise mixture over top.
- 6Fold the wrap in half.
- 7Melt butter in a pan and fry the wrap, browning on both sides, just until cheese melts.
- 8Cut the wraps into thirds and serve.