- 2/3 cup oatmeal
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups unbleached flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter (cooled)
- 1 cup ham (cubed)
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- maple syrup
- Place oatmeal in blender. Pulse on speed 2 (chop) 5-6 times until oats resemble coarse meal.
- Add buttermilk, eggs, flour, baking powder, raw sugar and butter. Blend on speed 3 (mix) 1 minute. Pour waffle batter into large bowl and stir in ham and cheddar cheese.
- Preheat KitchenAid Pro-Line Waffle Maker. Pour in 1 cup batter, close top, start timer and rotate. Repeat.
- Check waffles for doneness when timer sounds, adding additional time if needed. Waffles should be golden brown. Remove waffles from both sides of maker and serve immediately with maple syrup.
Cheddar Cheese-Chive WafflesFlying Fourchette
Savory Bacon Mushroom OatmealStay Snatched
Peaches 'n Dream OatmealHungry Girl
How To Make The Perfect WafflesPicky Palate
Cinnamon Roll WafflesChef In Training
Savory OatmealAn Edible Mosaic
How To Make Restaurant Style Homemade Belgian WafflesHow to This and That
Savory Carrot and Thyme OatmealA Bite of Inspiration
Bacon Cheddar Savory OatmealMacheesmo
Savory Cheesy OatmealF and F
WafflesBetter Homes and Gardens
Bananas Foster OatmealBetter Homes and Gardens
Toasted Waffle Ham & Cheese SandwichesHellmann's
Churro WafflesLive Love Texas
Savory Cheese WafflesPureWow
Savory Oatmeal with Garlicky Greens and BaconHeartbeet Kitchen
Copycat Waffle House Pecan WaffleMomtastic Food