Nothing goes together quite like Ham and cheese. The salty ham combines perfectly with the salty cheese for a sensational flavor explosion. This recipe for Ham and Cheese Spirals are quick, easy, and perfect for snacks, appetizers or a light lunch. Any way you make these decadent morsels, you are going to wish you made more. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these as much as we do.
- 1 pastry (sheet)
- tomato paste
- diced ham
- grating cheese
- 1 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Roll out dough and cut into a rectangle.
- At one end of the dough, spread tomato paste, sprinkle with oregano and add ham and cheese, to taste.
- Roll up the dough, and brush with whisked egg yolk.
- Cut into slices.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Cooking time may vary.