- 6 pounds ham (USDA, 96 slices)
- 1 inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 pounds cheese (USDA, sliced, 48 slices)
- 3/4 pound lettuce (or fresh spinach, shredded)
- 1 1/2 pounds ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 pounds ranch dressing (light)
- Lay 2 slices of ham onto one half of a tortilla.
- Place one slice of cheese on top.
- Spread 2 Tbsp. shredded lettuce on top of the cheese.
- Roll up tightly like a jelly roll.
- Lay onto sheet pan, seam side down. Cover. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Mix regular and Lite Ranch dressing.
- Serve the roll-up with 1 oz. of dressing for dipping.