Pasta is a perfect comfort food. You can top it with all kinds of ingredients. This recipe for Ham and Cheddar Pasta Cake is a creative way to change up the traditional dish. With decadent ingredients like ham and grated Gruyere, you know this dish will tantalize the tates buds. Be sure to have these ingredients on hand so you can surprise your loved ones with this sensational meal. Enjoy!
- 800 milliliters skim milk
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 140 grams macaroni
- 2 slices ham
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams grated Gruyère cheese
- 140 grams macaroni (uncooked)
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- In a saucepan, season the milk with salt and pepper then bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Do not drain.
- Trim the ham to remove the fat.
- Whisk the eggs, and add the Gruyere and ham.
- Mix and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir this mixture into the pasta.
- Pour into a round silicone mold and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Unmold and serve immediately.