- cooked ham (8 oz pre-, diced or cubed)
- 2 cups broccoli florets (about 2/3 of a head of uncooked broccoli)
- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 20 ounces Alfredo sauce (refrigerated, I use Bertolli)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4 tablespoons fresh chives (diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (fresh shredded)
Mike Kuykendall 20 Nov 2018
Was pretty good. Ill make it again sometime, but I'll probably add some fresh minced garlic to it.
Danecka T. 18 May 2018
Amazing! Made it for my parents and they couldnt get enough
Michelle P. 12 Apr 2018
Turned out pretty good. I doubled the recipe so it will last awhile.
1861 4 Apr 2018
ot was really good. We enjoyed it.
Bea M. 25 Nov 2017
Delish - turned out as stated. Family loved it!