- 1 1/2 cups ham (diced *)
- 8 ounces rigatoni (OR other short tubed-shaped pasta)
- 2 1/2 ounces white sauce mix (OR country-gravy mix)
- 2 cups swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon dijon (style mustard)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed and roughly chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; set aside.
- Prepare white sauce or country gravy mix; stir in ham, cheese, mustard, spinach and hot pepper sauce. Pour over pasta, toss gently to blend well. Pour into shallow 2-quart casserole; cover and bake in 350 degrees F. oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.
- Serves 3 to 4.
- Do-Ahead Tip: Prepare casserole; cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Add 10 minutes to initial baking time.
- * Use the leftovers from Ham with Fruit Glaze.
Meg Trip 13 days ago
I used country gravy amd the sauce turned out well. next time i may double the sauce and add sliced swiss to the tip when baking. Both my husband and son said it was good too
Jessica Perry 18 days ago
Used hollandaise sauce mix instead of white sauce, but otherwise followed directions. I thought it was good but my hubby devoured it!