- 1 1/2 cups ham (diced *)
- 8 ounces rigatoni (OR other short tubed-shaped pasta)
- 2 1/2 ounces white sauce mix (OR country-gravy mix)
- 2 cups swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon dijon (style mustard)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed and roughly chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; set aside.
- Prepare white sauce or country gravy mix; stir in ham, cheese, mustard, spinach and hot pepper sauce. Pour over pasta, toss gently to blend well. Pour into shallow 2-quart casserole; cover and bake in 350 degrees F. oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.
- Serves 3 to 4.
- Do-Ahead Tip: Prepare casserole; cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Add 10 minutes to initial baking time.
- * Use the leftovers from Ham with Fruit Glaze.