Ham & Chicken Salad PaniniBest Foods
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken (diced)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked ham (diced)
- 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red onion (finely chopped)
- 4 teaspoons dijon mustard (optional)
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese (sliced)
- 1Evenly spread chicken mixture on 4 bread slices, then top with cheese. Evenly spread remaining 4 bread slices with mustard, then place on sandwiches, mustard-side-down. Coat outside of sandwiches with remaining Mayonnaise.
- 2Cook sandwiches in 12-inch nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium heat, turning once, 6 minutes or until sandwiches are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 3Combine chicken, ham, 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and onion in large bowl.